June 19th, 2009
A Profusion of Fusions...
• The Green / Fuel Efficiency & Environment
With an I-4 that gets best-in-class (1) 34 mpg highway (2), it’s a green engine inspired by green lights. Evidence that “‘good gas mileage” doesn’t have to mean sacrificing fun.
– Most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America (2)
– Class-exclusive (1) Easy Fuel™ capless filler Read the rest of this entry »
June 19th, 2009
Losing your paycheck doesn’t have to mean losing your car. Not with the Ford Advantage Plan.*** If you lose your paycheck after taking delivery of a new Ford, the Plan covers payments up to $700 a month for up to 12 months. For free.
Plus Now 0% Financing On Virtually Our Entire Lineup of Vehicles.
While others say there is no credit available, we’re telling customers there is. Because just when America needs it most, Ford Credit delivers with rates as low as 0% APR financing available on virtually every Ford vehicle including:
* The gas-sipping new 2010 Ford Fusion
* The all new ’09 Ford F-150, Motor Trends 2009 Truck of the Year
* The bold new Flex with 24 mpg and seven-passenger seating
* Ford Escape with unsurpassed Fuel economy
June 18th, 2009
106 years ago a company
was founded on the premise that an automobile
should be affordable to everyone.
Today, that vision is as clear as ever. Because, while other automakers say no to leasing and no to financing, we are committed to helping you get behind the wheel of a brand-new car, truck, SUV or crossover. With Ford Credit, we offer outstanding personalized terms and options.
Ford is also committed to help make driving more affordable for everyone, with the all-new 2010 41-city mpg Ford Fusion Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America It gets eight more miles per gallon in the city than Toyota Camry Hybrid. With the Built Ford Tough F-150. which delivers unsurpassed fuel economy in its class – 21 hwy mpg And with Escape Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUV on the planet.’
We’re proud that Ford offers 15 car, truck and SUV choices that get 25 mpg or better.’
And, new from Ford, the EcoBoostTM V6 engine It is twin turbocharged with direct injection, so it delivers the power of a V8 with the efficiency of a V6: along with reduced emissions. Read the rest of this entry »
June 18th, 2009
Reliability and Durability
• Warranty repair rates dropped by 50% in the last 4 years; contributing over $1 billion in warranty spend savings1
• Top non-luxury brands at 3 Years in Service are Toyota, Mercury, Honda, and Ford (in order)2
• Mercury durability better than Honda for 5 years running2
• Mercury top non-luxury brand 3 years running3
• 2008 Reliability Survey; Ford leads the domestics; “Nearly all Ford products are now average or better in reliability”4
• Most reliable gas family cars are Fusion and Milan4
• 2007 Reliability Survey — 93% of Ford’s American brands are “average or better reliability”5 Read the rest of this entry »
June 17th, 2009
Customers eager to purchase America’s most fuel-efficient mid-size sedans, the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Mercury Milan Hybrid, can take advantage of up to a $3,400 tax credit from the federal government.
Buyers of a new 2010 Fusion Hybrid or Mercury Milan Hybrid this year will qualify for the $3,400 tax credit, the highest credit amount ever offered for hybrids purchased or placed in service after December 31, 2005. The Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUVs in America, continue to qualify for a $3,000 tax credit, the highest available tax credit of all hybrids on the road today. Read the rest of this entry »