June 30th, 2009
2009 Mazda MX-5
February 9, 1989 marks a highly significant time in automobile history, and certainly in the life of Mazda. On that day, Mazda unveiled the MX-5 Miata to the world at the Chicago Auto Show. Since then, the MX-5 has become the world’s best-selling two-seat sports car, and been listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the most popular sports car ever built. Read the rest of this entry »
June 30th, 2009
1. What is the goal of the “CARS” program?
The Car Allowance Rebate System (“CARS”) provides incentives to owners of older, less fuel-efficient vehicles to trade them in and purchase new, more fuel-efficient ones. The program will benefit American consumers, stimulate showroom traffic and auto sales, and help to reduce fuel use and vehicle emissions. New vehicles are cleaner, more fuel efficient and have many safety technologies not available on older ones. Read the rest of this entry »
June 26th, 2009
The Awared-Winning 2010 Mazda CX 9
Irvine, Calif. (May 19, 2009) – One of the most award-winning vehicles in recent times, the Mazda CX-9 has been named the top of its class and received the AutoPacific 2009 Vehicle Satisfaction Award (VSA). The VSA is an industry benchmark for objectively measuring how satisfied an owner is with a new car or light truck, and reflects the opinions of consumers nationwide. Mazda CX-9 owners have ranked the vehicle tops in the ultra-competitive large crossover SUV segment. Read the rest of this entry »
June 25th, 2009
The optimistic cliché is that tough times produce new opportunities. The current economic situation is indeed a rough one for all segments of industry, especially the automotive world. The MAZDASPEED team has taken that as a challenge, and is pleased to announce a new TV partnership that will be kicked off with two big weekends of live high-definition coverage on HDNet in continuing through July. Read the rest of this entry »
June 19th, 2009
A Profusion of Fusions...
• The Green / Fuel Efficiency & Environment
With an I-4 that gets best-in-class (1) 34 mpg highway (2), it’s a green engine inspired by green lights. Evidence that “‘good gas mileage” doesn’t have to mean sacrificing fun.
– Most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America (2)
– Class-exclusive (1) Easy Fuel™ capless filler Read the rest of this entry »
June 19th, 2009
Losing your paycheck doesn’t have to mean losing your car. Not with the Ford Advantage Plan.*** If you lose your paycheck after taking delivery of a new Ford, the Plan covers payments up to $700 a month for up to 12 months. For free.
Plus Now 0% Financing On Virtually Our Entire Lineup of Vehicles.
While others say there is no credit available, we’re telling customers there is. Because just when America needs it most, Ford Credit delivers with rates as low as 0% APR financing available on virtually every Ford vehicle including:
* The gas-sipping new 2010 Ford Fusion
* The all new ’09 Ford F-150, Motor Trends 2009 Truck of the Year
* The bold new Flex with 24 mpg and seven-passenger seating
* Ford Escape with unsurpassed Fuel economy
June 18th, 2009
106 years ago a company
was founded on the premise that an automobile
should be affordable to everyone.
Today, that vision is as clear as ever. Because, while other automakers say no to leasing and no to financing, we are committed to helping you get behind the wheel of a brand-new car, truck, SUV or crossover. With Ford Credit, we offer outstanding personalized terms and options.
Ford is also committed to help make driving more affordable for everyone, with the all-new 2010 41-city mpg Ford Fusion Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America It gets eight more miles per gallon in the city than Toyota Camry Hybrid. With the Built Ford Tough F-150. which delivers unsurpassed fuel economy in its class – 21 hwy mpg And with Escape Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUV on the planet.’
We’re proud that Ford offers 15 car, truck and SUV choices that get 25 mpg or better.’
And, new from Ford, the EcoBoostTM V6 engine It is twin turbocharged with direct injection, so it delivers the power of a V8 with the efficiency of a V6: along with reduced emissions. Read the rest of this entry »
June 18th, 2009
Reliability and Durability
• Warranty repair rates dropped by 50% in the last 4 years; contributing over $1 billion in warranty spend savings1
• Top non-luxury brands at 3 Years in Service are Toyota, Mercury, Honda, and Ford (in order)2
• Mercury durability better than Honda for 5 years running2
• Mercury top non-luxury brand 3 years running3
• 2008 Reliability Survey; Ford leads the domestics; “Nearly all Ford products are now average or better in reliability”4
• Most reliable gas family cars are Fusion and Milan4
• 2007 Reliability Survey — 93% of Ford’s American brands are “average or better reliability”5 Read the rest of this entry »