Reliability and Durability
• Warranty repair rates dropped by 50% in the last 4 years; contributing over $1 billion in warranty spend savings1
• Top non-luxury brands at 3 Years in Service are Toyota, Mercury, Honda, and Ford (in order)2
• Mercury durability better than Honda for 5 years running2
• Mercury top non-luxury brand 3 years running3
• 2008 Reliability Survey; Ford leads the domestics; “Nearly all Ford products are now average or better in reliability”4
• Most reliable gas family cars are Fusion and Milan4
• 2007 Reliability Survey — 93% of Ford’s American brands are “average or better reliability”5 Read the rest of this entry »
Customers eager to purchase America’s most fuel-efficient mid-size sedans, the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Mercury Milan Hybrid, can take advantage of up to a $3,400 tax credit from the federal government.
Buyers of a new 2010 Fusion Hybrid or Mercury Milan Hybrid this year will qualify for the $3,400 tax credit, the highest credit amount ever offered for hybrids purchased or placed in service after December 31, 2005. The Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUVs in America, continue to qualify for a $3,000 tax credit, the highest available tax credit of all hybrids on the road today. Read the rest of this entry »
• West Michigan Mustang Club Show and Shine, July 22nd.
• Metro Cruise — we’re the west end anchor.
• Riverbank Run – watch for the unveiling of our official pace car.
• Official sponsors of Race For the Cure to support the Komen Breast Cancer foundation. Follow this link to make a donation and receive a coupon that can be redeemed when taking a test drive.
Later this summer, we’ll be unveiling exciting new models from Ford. Stay tuned!