Irvine, Calif. (May 19, 2009) – One of the most award-winning vehicles in recent times, the Mazda CX-9 has been named the top of its class and received the AutoPacific 2009 Vehicle Satisfaction Award (VSA). The VSA is an industry benchmark for objectively measuring how satisfied an owner is with a new car or light truck, and reflects the opinions of consumers nationwide. Mazda CX-9 owners have ranked the vehicle tops in the ultra-competitive large crossover SUV segment. Read the rest of this entry »
The optimistic cliché is that tough times produce new opportunities. The current economic situation is indeed a rough one for all segments of industry, especially the automotive world. The MAZDASPEED team has taken that as a challenge, and is pleased to announce a new TV partnership that will be kicked off with two big weekends of live high-definition coverage on HDNet in continuing through July. Read the rest of this entry »
Provocative Ford Flex Dares to Be Different
• The distinctive 2009 Ford Flex, with its signature side grooves, all-black greenhouse and distinct two-tone roof, it is like no other vehicle on the road.
• Surprising space and comfort, upscale details and features, and clever flexibility combine to give Flex a contemporary interior environment under the available multipanel Vista Roof™.
• Flex is full of class-leading technologies, including Ford SYNC™, voice-activated navigation with reverse camera system, SIRIUS Travel Link™, new premium sound from Sony and innovative, surprise-and-delight features like EasyFuel™ capless refueling and an exclusive refrigerated console.
• Flex will be available at Ford dealers this summer. Read the rest of this entry »
• The Green / Fuel Efficiency & Environment
With an I-4 that gets best-in-class (1) 34 mpg highway (2), it’s a green engine inspired by green lights. Evidence that “‘good gas mileage” doesn’t have to mean sacrificing fun.
– Most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America (2)
– Class-exclusive (1) Easy Fuel™ capless filler Read the rest of this entry »
Losing your paycheck doesn’t have to mean losing your car. Not with the Ford Advantage Plan.*** If you lose your paycheck after taking delivery of a new Ford, the Plan covers payments up to $700 a month for up to 12 months. For free.
Plus Now 0% Financing On Virtually Our Entire Lineup of Vehicles.
While others say there is no credit available, we’re telling customers there is. Because just when America needs it most, Ford Credit delivers with rates as low as 0% APR financing available on virtually every Ford vehicle including:
* The gas-sipping new 2010 Ford Fusion
* The all new ’09 Ford F-150, Motor Trends 2009 Truck of the Year
* The bold new Flex with 24 mpg and seven-passenger seating
* Ford Escape with unsurpassed Fuel economy
106 years ago a company
was founded on the premise that an automobile
should be affordable to everyone.
Today, that vision is as clear as ever. Because, while other automakers say no to leasing and no to financing, we are committed to helping you get behind the wheel of a brand-new car, truck, SUV or crossover. With Ford Credit, we offer outstanding personalized terms and options.
Ford is also committed to help make driving more affordable for everyone, with the all-new 2010 41-city mpg Ford Fusion Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America It gets eight more miles per gallon in the city than Toyota Camry Hybrid. With the Built Ford Tough F-150. which delivers unsurpassed fuel economy in its class – 21 hwy mpg And with Escape Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUV on the planet.’
We’re proud that Ford offers 15 car, truck and SUV choices that get 25 mpg or better.’
And, new from Ford, the EcoBoostTM V6 engine It is twin turbocharged with direct injection, so it delivers the power of a V8 with the efficiency of a V6: along with reduced emissions. Read the rest of this entry »
Reliability and Durability
• Warranty repair rates dropped by 50% in the last 4 years; contributing over $1 billion in warranty spend savings1
• Top non-luxury brands at 3 Years in Service are Toyota, Mercury, Honda, and Ford (in order)2
• Mercury durability better than Honda for 5 years running2
• Mercury top non-luxury brand 3 years running3
• 2008 Reliability Survey; Ford leads the domestics; “Nearly all Ford products are now average or better in reliability”4
• Most reliable gas family cars are Fusion and Milan4
• 2007 Reliability Survey — 93% of Ford’s American brands are “average or better reliability”5 Read the rest of this entry »
Customers eager to purchase America’s most fuel-efficient mid-size sedans, the 2010 Ford Fusion Hybrid and Mercury Milan Hybrid, can take advantage of up to a $3,400 tax credit from the federal government.
Buyers of a new 2010 Fusion Hybrid or Mercury Milan Hybrid this year will qualify for the $3,400 tax credit, the highest credit amount ever offered for hybrids purchased or placed in service after December 31, 2005. The Ford Escape and Mercury Mariner Hybrid, the most fuel-efficient SUVs in America, continue to qualify for a $3,000 tax credit, the highest available tax credit of all hybrids on the road today. Read the rest of this entry »
• West Michigan Mustang Club Show and Shine, July 22nd.
• Metro Cruise — we’re the west end anchor.
• Riverbank Run – watch for the unveiling of our official pace car.
• Official sponsors of Race For the Cure to support the Komen Breast Cancer foundation. Follow this link to make a donation and receive a coupon that can be redeemed when taking a test drive.
Later this summer, we’ll be unveiling exciting new models from Ford. Stay tuned!