Provocative Ford Flex Dares to Be Different
• The distinctive 2009 Ford Flex, with its signature side grooves, all-black greenhouse and distinct two-tone roof, it is like no other vehicle on the road.
• Surprising space and comfort, upscale details and features, and clever flexibility combine to give Flex a contemporary interior environment under the available multipanel Vista Roof™.
• Flex is full of class-leading technologies, including Ford SYNC™, voice-activated navigation with reverse camera system, SIRIUS Travel Link™, new premium sound from Sony and innovative, surprise-and-delight features like EasyFuel™ capless refueling and an exclusive refrigerated console.
• Flex will be available at Ford dealers this summer. Read the rest of this entry »
• The Green / Fuel Efficiency & Environment
With an I-4 that gets best-in-class (1) 34 mpg highway (2), it’s a green engine inspired by green lights. Evidence that “‘good gas mileage” doesn’t have to mean sacrificing fun.
– Most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America (2)
– Class-exclusive (1) Easy Fuel™ capless filler Read the rest of this entry »